Hello Club Penguin Tips Fans! Club Penguin has just updated the Better Igloo Catalog with new hidden items! These items are hidden all over the pages of the catalog but were here once again to give away their hiding places.
2. Flip the pages until you get to the 3rd and 4th page. Click on the red flower encircled on the image above for the Spiral Coffee Tree worth 400 coins. For the Potted Palm worth 280 coins, click on the rock on the pond.
3. Flip the page for the Ficus Plant worth 320 coins and Snake Grass worth 230 coins. The Ficus Plant ang Snake Grass can be seen by clicking the carrot and the fence respectively.
4. Turn on the next page for three more hidden items. Click on the cherry for the HD-TV worth 1000 coins, click on the ice cream lamp for the 10 gold Candy Stash, and lastly, click on the doughnut hole for the marshmallow worth 20 gold.
5. Flip the page for another three hidden items! Click the coin for the penguin Gnome worth 220 coins, Click the well for the Portal Box worth 200 coins, and lastly, click on the cloud for the Clover Balloon worth 15 coins.
6. Flip the pages until you get to the Puffle Pictures page. Click on the word “Pictures” for the cute Pink Puffle Poster for only 75 coins.
7. Turn the page for the Small rock worth 120 coins, and the Icicles worth 150 coins. The items can be seen by clicking the top of the ice fortress and the top of the pine tree respectively.
8. On the next page, the last item can be seen by clicking the dial on the Oven for the awesome Dream Catcher worth 250 coins.
Hope you like the new cool stuff for our igloos! Looking forward seeing these items the next time I go to an igloo party! See you next time here at Club Penguin Tips! Have fun decorating Penguins!